Wednesday, June 1

sok inggris deh..

13:37, Sun 29 May 2011

Besok uas! 2 mk skaligus! Dan tadi pagi gw msh sempet2nya ntn barca-MU d kfc. Pulangnya msh sempet ntn love generation 2 episode. Sempet tidur dulu dr stgh 7 smpe stgh 2. Sempet nulis blog dlu tanpa belajar. Oh lord, please help me..

Guys, msh inget post gw dbawah ini? Yup. She's gone since a week ago. I don't know anymore where she is. Maybe she knew my feeling about her and she left me that time. I'm not getting mad, just a little upset. But later i could get up and recovered soon. Yeah, i could, as always. Now i know that she's sort of that tipe who would come just when she got trouble or wanted something to do for her own fun. But it's okay with me. You still be my friend. Even my best friend.. Maybe hanging out sometimes. Or doing task just for laugh together. Anything..

Haha.. I love 'Love Generation' so much. You better watch it..

0 comments:

 
© Copyright 2035 punyaluqman
Theme by Yusuf Fikri